Heather at Book Addiction tagged me last week for this, and I finally have a minute to play along.
So here are 6 random things about me:
1) I LOVE dinosaurs, just like a 7 year old boy.
2) My favorite TV shows are The Office, House, and Bones. Shows I loved when they were on TV include The X-Files and Gilmore Girls.
3) I clean my room almost every day. But I don’t think it’s neurotic, although SOME may disagree.
4) I am loving being home from U of I and getting to see more of two of my bestest friends, one who is getting married next May, and the other who is the best kindergarten teacher in the whole world! But I also miss my roomates from school, who I never get to see anymore. And I wish I got to see my boyfriend more too, but he’s a busy superstar med-student in Chicago.
5) I have a sister, but no pets. Sometimes I wish I had a pet instead 🙂 But sisters can be ok too, as long as they stay out of your room!
6) I worship warm things.
I’ll tag a few people here, in case anyone else is interested in playing.
I’m tagging… Julie from Bookworm Burrow, Charley from Bending Bookshelf, Katherine from A Girl Walks into a Bookstore, Desi from Browse with Bookish Desi, Lisa from Books on the Brain, and Stephanie from The Written World.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you
- Post the rules somewhere in your meme
- Write the six random things
- Tag six people in your post
- Let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know your entry is posted